Navigate Recruitment Companies and Screen New Staff Candidates
Provide Local Salary Level and Relocation Guidance
Migrate All Contact and Account Records to Your Own System
Ensure Smooth Transition of Business Development Activities to Your New Local Team
What is Business Continuity Services?
Once our customers have incorporated locally with our help, the final area that Asia Market Entry provides guidance is with the transition of activities to your new team.
During this phase, we advise our customers on the relocation process of their employees that will move to the region and also assist in the recruitment of local staff.
Once the new team is in place, we then ensure a smooth handover of business development activities takes place in order to provide the best possible platform from which our customers can continue their growth into the Asia region.
This broadly covers the following services >
Relocation of Permanent Staff
Customers often consider the relocation of existing staff members to Asia to continue the business development effort services started by Asia Market Entry. In this scenario, we cover the following:
- Suitable local employment package advice
- Physical relocation advice
- Housing advice
- Schools advice
- Visa advice
New Employee Search and Selection
Not all companies that decide to setup in Singapore will be able to relocate staff to the region for a number of reasons.
In this scenario, Asia Market Entry can assist in the hiring process locally in Singapore. Based on the extensive experience gathered in Phase Two – Business Development Services, this is a seamless task for us to perform. We do this in person, and in Singapore, thereby providing only a qualified list of candidates to our customers. Ultimately, our customers take responsibility of recruiting an individual, but we are able to remove a lot of that burden for you, by:
- Liasing with local recruitment companies
- Initial screening of candidate CVs
- Conduct first qualification interviews with a view to our customers then taking the process up from there.
Once your new team is established in the region, and having owned all business development in the region until this point, Asia Market Entry will hand over all business development activity carried out previously. This comes in many forms and includes:
- Direct prospect and existing customers relationship handover
- Channel partner relationship handover
- Marketing and lead generation activity handover
- Pipeline and sales forecast handover
- Migration of all existing business activity and records to your CRM system, including contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities and so on.
- Avoid paying staff over the odds by using our knowledge of local salary and relocation package levels.
- Ensure you interview higher quality candidates and reduce the risk of making bad hiring choices.
- Avoid travel costs during the hiring process.
- With a smooth business development handover process, continue the sales activity by yourselves without unnecessary delay.
Give us a call at +65 95 718 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about how we can help grow your business