Execute the Actions and Tasks Outlined in the Go-To-Market Plan
Generate and Build a new Asia Market based Pipeline
Demonstrate a Physical Office Presence and Regular In-Person Touch
Establish Channel Agreements and Win your First Deal
What is Business Development Services?
Business Development Services is our core product, where we provide our customers with local enterprise sales representation and an office presence in the Asia-Pacific region. Our consultants act as your own enterprise software sales team, inclusive of email address and business cards.
With this model, we build you a pipeline, a channel, build a brand presence and sign your first contracts, all at a fraction of the cost of setting up locally on your own, or supporting the region remotely.
Tasks in this phase are wide and varied but typically cover
- Research candidates, expected to consist of system integrators, value added resellers, boutique consulting companies and independent consultants
- Approach candidate partners, pitch our customers’ product portfolio and qualify the candidate partner in or out
- Sell the value of our customers’ products to potential partners and provide appropriate sales enablement effort for them to succeed
- Broker the first channel agreements between our customers and new partners
- Generate, build and maintain a new direct sales pipeline for our customers in the Asia Pacific region
- Follow-up on incoming leads received by our customers and drive those leads through to completion or closure
- Articulate and represent our customers’ positioning, value proposition and unique selling points to new prospects
- Negotiate first direct deals in the region to closure.
- Account management for existing accounts of our customers in the region, including in-person visits when appropriate
- Provide local escalation point for existing accounts of our customers that have a presence in Asia already
- Expand relationships into existing accounts of our customers and help build out their local organisational and hierarchy matrices.
- Assemble account development plans for our customers’ key accounts that are already in the region.
- Increase revenue by upselling into the Asian subsidiaries of our customers’ key accounts.
Ad Hoc Marketing Support
- Build a target contact list on which to conduct regional sales campaigns
- Plan and organise focused seminars and workshops on an as-identified basis
- Representation at local trade shows or events where in-person presence is required
- Provide continued regional guidance on routes to market and methods of lead generation on a country by country basis
Throughout the duration of this phase, we commit to providing regulatory status reports and checkpoints to each of our customers, tracking directly back to the mutually agreed Go-To-Market plan.
We recognise that in order to deliver outsourced business development services in Asia to the best of our ability, our team need to be trained on the value of our customers’ products. Therefore, for all engagements, Asia Market Entry will make its own investment of time in ensuring that we have an outstanding level of knowledge on which to build our sales activities.
- Land and expand in the Asia region without wholescale investment.
- Have an immediate physical presence, inclusive of salesforce, a ready-made network, and physical office presence.
- Reduced costs of travel and reduced costs of your existing staff’s time travelling to the region and supporting the Asia market expansion remotely.
- Ensure complete focus on Asia based opportunities, all managed with relevant cultural knowledge.
Go to Phase 3