Understand the Competitive Landscape and Barriers to Entry
Build an Asia-Pacific based Go-To-Market Plan
Identify Your Target Customers and Channel Partners
Identify your Target Countries within the Asia Pacific Region
What is Business Strategy Services?
Business Strategy Services is the first of four (4) phased products that Asia Market Entry provides. During this phase, we >
- Understand our customers’ objectives for the region
- Understand what is required to meet those objectives
- Help our customers to identify which products should be sold to which market within the region
- Assess the value for each product in each region and help set regional pricing accordingly
- Analyse the barriers to entry
- Assess each of the target countries within the region and provide commentary based on local market research
- Identify target customers and channel partners
- Provide an assessment on how our customers should approach the identified target countries within the region in order to build a pipeline.
A Go-To-Market Plan — a mutually agreed and highly detailed document from which the next phase of services — Business Development Services, can be based on. In some cases, our customers may already have a Go-To-Market plan for the region, so in this instance, we are able to review that document and make further recommendations and adjustments as necessary.
- Leverage our services so you are able to start your Asia initiative immediately
- Rely on the local knowledge of our local business acceleration specialists in Asia
- Leverage our broad research base network across Asia so that your Go-To-Market Plan is SMART – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timebound
- Trust in the judgment of our authors, who have helped plan the Asia Go-To-Market strategy for numerous other international software companies that were also approaching Asia for the first time